GTO LOGO

    Official Forum

    • Login
    • Search
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups

    Great admin, accused of cheating without proof.

    GTO Talk
    1
    3
    13
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • ABUOMERKANAAN
      ABUOMERKANAAN last edited by

      When did I use cheats? Send me the proof. Was I banned because I was playing against people from the Americas? To be fair, block this account too; its dmstats ratio is higher than mine.

      https://gtasa.eu/player/640788
      https://gtasa.eu/player/631925
      https://gtasa.eu/player/615317
      https://gtasa.eu/player/611817
      https://gtasa.eu/player/635674
      https://gtasa.eu/player/613158
      https://gtasa.eu/player/606097
      https://gtasa.eu/player/521402

      All the accounts mentioned above have higher dmstats ratios, if only I am being banned, it means the admin is simply siding with players from the same continent.

      @Derex @GersonGM @asturel

      ABUOMERKANAAN 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • ABUOMERKANAAN
        ABUOMERKANAAN @ABUOMERKANAAN last edited by

        @ABUOMERKANAAN Reply to this message with clear proof; otherwise, it means you are only harming one person. @Derex @asturel @GersonGM

        ABUOMERKANAAN 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • ABUOMERKANAAN
          ABUOMERKANAAN @ABUOMERKANAAN last edited by

          @ABUOMERKANAAN Screenshot_2026-09-08-01-22-29-093_com.android.chrome.jpg

          The admin even said it's hard to prove cheating, yet now I've been banned for no reason. it's ridiculous. Hahahhahahaha 😄

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • 1 / 1
          • First post
            Last post
          Powered by NodeBB | Contributors