GTO LOGO

    Official Forum

    • Login
    • Search
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups

    MTA devs have hit a new low

    GTO Talk
    1
    1
    14
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • SlammingTanks4186
      SlammingTanks4186 last edited by

      I'm getting sick of mta every time I open it and play on different servers or gto, the cheating epidemic is still going. It's been 4 fucking years and there's still cheaters killing random players in other servers, and the dumbfuck mta "devs" are not fixing it or doing anything about it.

      THREE YEARS and its still the same broken miserable game, and I also can't play on the server anymore because of the mta updates.

      Dutchman101 and the other mta devs are fucking FAILURES, its been almost TWENTY years and the most prominent bugs aren't fixed, and don't even get me started on the desync. Satchels aren't loaded in properly, player damage models and hitboxes aren't synced as well, vehicles randomly spaz out when you enter them or jump out of them, missiles aren't synced as well especially for the hydras, there are still cheaters blowing up players in other servers as well.

      I talked with dutchman and guess what? he blocked me because I asked him a SIMPLE question on why cheaters are still more prominent and how to even counter them. I'm not surprised at the level of incompetency mta devs have become, talking to them is like talking to pants-shitting toddlers with anger issues, fucking loser team of scumbags.

      let's be clear here, mta devs are not really devs but are fucking money hungry college dropouts, I'm seriously starting to believe that dutchman sold vulnerabilities to hackers and made a deal with them to sell mod menus. I fucking hate mta devs and their shitty garbage attitude towards other players and server developers, fuck mta devs.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • 1 / 1
      • First post
        Last post
      Powered by NodeBB | Contributors