Before you share the password
"My account got hacked"
- There's basically no way to hack an account in GTO. Unless you put '12345' as password there's no way for any hackers to get accounts. You get blocked for an hour after 4 tries, which makes bruteforce impossible. Also we never detected any harm towards the database.
"They hacked my email"
- Normally, no one knows your e-mail address unless you told someone what it is. This is the first problem. If you share the account with someone, they can also see what the e-mail address is. This is not our responsibility. Again, if you put '12345' as e-mail password - it is not our responsibility to help you.
"They requested an e-mail change and it finished, i didn't play during that time"
- You get a notification when someone request's an e-mail change. You don't have to play on the server to check your e-mails. Everyone checks their e-mail everyday or every week. So this excuse also makes no sense. Don't create e-mails only for the game - it makes no sense at all. We never spam your inbox to do it.
"They stole my money or they banned the account"
- Your responsibility who you share the password with. Your responsibility to set a hard password both on your account & e-mail. Best to have different passwords on the account & e-mail.
"Why no help?"
- Why would we? There's no other game in the planet where the admins help you with shared accounts. You'd find them ban you for doing that. While we won't ban anyone from sharing accounts, its also your responsibility who you share the account with. If they rob you or ban you - its your fault. We won't help. 10 days to cancel the e-mail request is pretty much enough.
What if we set back the email, then someone comes that he/she bought the account and now got scammed by?
What if you wanted to buy something from someone and you gave your money, then you ask us for giveback?
"It was my only one account, now I go delete the game."
- Do it. We don't need idiots.