SOME CHANGES

• I saw the post of Tagawa's banned account.
    The same thing happened to me too, a Spanish insult in one of my accounts because my password was filtered when I wrote / gtochangepass by TEAM.
    well, maybe the admins should ban the serial at the time the insult was provoked, and not the account.
    because if more accounts are banned for insults, this will continue to happen.
    For example, if a Turkish player insulted the account of a player from the Philippines, they should ban the serial of the Turkish who made the insult, NOT the account.

• you are responsible for your account no matter who uses it, the rules are clear lol however, i do believe that majority of turkish players should be banned haha

• GTO ADMIN

@mrblaast these sensitive commands should be written in console without "/" and without "say" or "teamsay" so you'll avoid giving it out. However if you did it, there's still a chance that you can just use the command again in the proper place.

If you used it in teamchat then it was intentional from you. You knew exactly how commands work and yet you still used it and didn't change the password again in a safe place.

All other companies who produce games with an online playing opportunity as well they ban everyone who share the accounts. We don't do that but we also don't support it. If you lend your account to someone it is your responsibility if something happens with that account. This was the first rule of gto, added by asturel like 12 years ago. I'm sure you heard it like 1000 times and if you still playing like that its not our fault.
    If you leave gto because of this I wouldn't mind it. The quality of player behaviour is always more important than how many players are playing on the server.

• @Derex Which players? Skopsko and salope who are in the water all the time? : D
    I don't know who is the admin in charge of the Bans or punishments, but he should take into consideration repopulating the server.
    maybe not unbanning accounts, but at least with advertising.
    What is an online game without players ?

• @tfue I Agree with that xd

• GTO ADMIN

@mrblaast

"Which players? Skopsko and salope who are in the water all the time? : D"

Well they like having showering 0-24. Its cool

• @derex atleast some people are enjoying themselves "together", how about you?😏

• @mrblaast create a new account tagawa is noob and shut up bored about tagawa

• @derex Well They Are Taking Showers ****
    Nc English..

• GTO ADMIN

@wateraf then they are showering all the time or they having a shower all day.
    Mr. GrammarNazi

"
    RE: insult tagawa

It's the real owner that insulted he messaged me also telling me that
    posted in GTO Talk
    "

what about with your post right before this one?

• But when the owner of the account does not insult you, and someone from another country does. is it possible to do a punishment not as severe as banning?
    for example get 10 or 15 days in jail

• GTO ADMIN

@mrblaast no. You are responsible for your account no matter who use it. Don't play if you can't understand this.

• @derex stupid ass rule though if you ask me, nice to see gto has 0 account support. I do get its partially because everyone shares their account n all but that's not always the case. The only players that get account support are the ones that have/had purchased vip (brain and [TheDarkness]).

• @derex we understand it, but that rule is unfair
    The SERIAL of the person who insults should be banned, not from the account from which the insult is made.
    If you think about it, if the SERIAL of the insulter is banned, the players will think 4 or 5 times before going back to doing the stupid thing to insult an admin.

• this ^ 100%

• @edgar1541 True

• @edgar1541 nah,its too much work, and he doesn't get paid for it so, who cares right

• @Tfue If it's a lot of work for you, why did you become an administrator?
    because if you say that, is it because you are an admin or am I wrong?

• GTO ADMIN

@plugwalk asturel likes doing some exception for these people who pays.

• GTO ADMIN

@edgar1541 said in SOME CHANGES:

@derex we understand it, but that rule is unfair
    The SERIAL of the person who insults should be banned, not from the account from which the insult is made.
    If you think about it, if the SERIAL of the insulter is banned, the players will think 4 or 5 times before going back to doing the stupid thing to insult an admin.

sometimes it is impossible to track the serial since every person has 100 account and all these accounts has 100 serials associated with it so.

I said it clearly. There are other games which ban you for account sharing. We don't do that but shared account owners will not get any exception and you will be responsible for your account no matter who use it.