Understanding of permanent ban

• GTO ADMIN

We get tons of hate and ridiculous asks about unbanning some accounts. We also get that line, that only we (gto admins) are too rude other games help players retrieving their accounts and so.

'you are responsible for your account no matter who use it' - We also get about this sentence that it is only our decision and other companies doesn't have such a thing like that.

Permanent ban means it won't be removed. Doesn't matter how much time goes on, what do you do, it won't be lifted.
    You can ask, but we will ignore it and delete it. Spamming, flooding the forum or irc makes no sense, resulting a forum/irc ban only.

You can start a new account or leave the game as you wish. We don't care about how many people are playing. Rules made to be followed not breaking them. IF you break the rules you must accept the consequences.

I friendly searched on google and found two major games which handling this case the exact same as us.
    Steam VAC bans and Riot Games permanent ban system.

If our english is too abstract for you here's their rules which is the same as on gto.

Can my permaban be removed?

Permabans are almost never removed. Usually by the time you have reached being permabanned, you have already been banned before. You were aware that your behavior was unacceptable according to the RULES.

Please keep in mind, even if you did not receive several warnings ,excessive negative behavior can result in a permanent ban at any time without any prior warning or restriction.

(drive by bug abusing on gto is an excessive negative behaviour)

I wasn't playing during that game! Can't you do something about this?

Remember that you are fully responsible for all activity made on your account, and if suspensions or bans are incurred, we will not be able to modify them.

The same things on Steam VAC:

I was not using my account when it was VAC banned. Can the ban be removed?

No. Regardless of who was using the account at the time of the infraction, VAC bans are permanent and will not be removed.

So according to these, we will not unban permanently banned accounts.
    Currently all the bug abusing except crouchbug resulting in a permanent ban. Crouchbug result in a jail.
    Bans coming from insults are either permanent or at least a year of long. It depends on what was the insult.

Asking others to help you just will cause them to get banned from the forum as well or from IRC. They have no more power than you.